YULCOM is currently looking for a functional analyst to join a development team and participate in a mandate with a client in Ville Saint-Laurent.
Start date: August 2017
Place of work: Montreal office
The job responsibilities are:
• Analyze the customer’s needs and support them in defining their needs, orient them towards the appropriate functional solutions, taking into account budgetary commitments and delivery deadlines;
• Guide the development teams in their analyzes and resolve functional problems that arise during the project so that the solutions proposed are coherent and take into account both the needs of the users and the system architecture as well as the constraints to be respected;
• Coordinate the project between the production teams and the project committee by guiding and coordinating the contribution of advisers;
• Identify systems optimization opportunities, follow the evolution of IT systems and advise users on the computerization of operations, the development of management and analysis tools and the management of systems;
• Develop the various strategies related to testing, training and implementation.
Analysis and documentation
• Support the PO in
– Writing product specifications;
– Prioritization of specifications according to the needs of the company;
– The organization of sprints
– Grooming to obtain estimates of achievements
• Documentation of digital product delivery solutions (SEM / SEO, Website creation, Domain creation, etc.) of business services as well as business requirements impacting the solutions;
• Analyze and model business processes (BPMN 2.0);
• Produce solution documents, component diagrams, Use Cases (UML);
• Make sure to document enough information for programmers to accomplish their tasks;
• Ensure compliance with the functionalities defined in the analyzes before going to integrated testing and quality assurance;
• Write and perform functional tests;
• Assist with integration, acceptance and user testing.
• Support for developers throughout the implementation phase;
• Follow-up with project managers for the progress of the project;
• Regular interaction with integration architects.
• Bacc. in IT or management IT or equivalent;
• 1-3 years in IT / IS;
• Strong experience in functional analysis;
• Experience in business analysis
Required knowledge: Design of SOAP and REST web services; • SQL; • JIRA; • Agile Scrum mode; • Business process (BPM); • Business service, SOA • micro-service; • UIX
Basic knowledge of the following Technologies: Java, Angular JS, Tibco BPM, and ESB (or other middleware), Oracle, SQL, JIRA, Confluence,
Personal skills and abilities
• Bilingual (French and English);
• Leadership; • Autonomous. • Teamwork; • Good analytical skills.
Application: Send your detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org