The digital shift that was planned as part of this expansion was initiated and even accelerated in the context of the COVID health crisis, where telecommuting and remote services requirements have become the norm.
ALPA now intends to enhance and finalize its digital transformation in light of the needs of its employees, participants and government partners, to whom it has committed to implement by 2022, the Integration Zone, an innovative platform for accessing specialized resources and services for immigrants newly arrived in Quebec
- Diagnostic study report of the existing system;
- Functional study report of the target information system;
- Design and implementation of the web platform;
- Training of the administrators and managers of the platform;
- Commissioning and operationalization of the platform;
- Corrective and evolutionary maintenance of the platform;