Starting date : December 2021
Contract : CDD
Level of study :
Job description :
YULCOM Technologies is looking for a Web Developer to support its team of developers.
YULCOM Technologies Inc. is a multinational information technology consulting, systems integration, and artificial intelligence solutions firm, headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
You will be responsible for planning, implementing, carrying out and managing various work related to various development projects and the implementation of technological solutions for the company’s customers. As a Web Developer, you will manage and control the entire project cycle and you will act as a facilitator with the various stakeholders in order to maximize efficiency in terms of costs, schedules and quality of work.
As a Web Developer, you will write and present progress reports and report on the progress of work at different stages of project completion. In addition, you will collaborate with the management of the service to develop quality control programs, to define monitoring mechanisms to improve project performance and to identify and implement management indicators.
Finally, you will have to develop a communication network and maintain constant relationships with the various partners and customers of the company, in addition to ensuring the collaboration of resources.
- Job requirements
- Bachelor of Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Good knowledge of PHP language (MVC type Codeigniter, Symfony, Laravel, CakePHP)
- Experience with AngularJS, React and jQuery tools;
- Knowledge of the peculiarities and specificities of browsers;
- Knowledge of Git software;
- Languages: French and English
Profile sought :
- Have a bachelor’s degree in computer science;
- Have at least 2 years of experience
- Skillful communicator;
- Results orientation
- Excellent sense of analysis