YULCOM Technologies is calling for applications from analyst programmers and computer engineers for training in artificial intelligence (AI). Successful candidates will receive distance and face-to-face training in artificial intelligence delivered by the team of intelligence experts at YULCOM Technologies Canada.
The training, which will be supervised by a multinational team made up of directors of AI companies and AI professor-researchers, will take place from September 15 to December 14, 2021. The trainees will work on projects that can lead to concrete applications for business. The promoters of the best projects will be able to benefit from an incubation grant in one of the YULCOM Technologies offices in Africa, Canada and the United States.
Conditions of participation
- Be passionate about artificial intelligence
- Be willing to attend 10 sessions composed as follows: 5 training sessions, 3 conferences, and 2 thematic workshops
- Reside in an African country
- Master II in Computer Science (minimum 14/20 average in Master I and
- Good level in mathematics
- Good knowledge of python programming
Apply by sending your master’s degree or certificate in computer science, your cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of places available: 10
Application deadline: August 15, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. GMT. Only selected candidates will be contacted.