Employment place : Montreal, Quebec
Posts : 1
YULCOM Technologies is a Canadian information technology (IT) and digital communications consulting firm.
Founded in 2012, YULCOM Technologies specializes in web design, software development, web software packages, and web and mobile applications. She supports her clients in integrating the best digital technologies and in improving their process management. We align creativity, technology and business objectives with a proven methodology to ensure the success of our clients’ digital projects in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
To launch a series of multimedia projects on the state of technological innovation in Canada, YULCOM is looking for a front-end developer for a full-time job at its Montreal office.
Under the supervision of the artistic director,
– do front-end programming for websites and web applications
– program multimedia interfaces
– create and artistically process media elements
– edit a computerized presentation
– produce multimedia products online and on media
– integrate and optimize the media for broadcasting
– Computer science graduate with expertise in Front-end web development
• Experience working with HTML 5, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, JSON
• Experience with one or more frameworks: Foundation, Knockout, Vue, React, Angular, Angularjs, Redux
• Development experience in C # /. NET (.net Core and 4.x)
• Good understanding of web APIs such as REST and JSON RPC
– Fluency in the French language both orally and in writing
– Work at YULCOM headquarters in Montreal
– Start date of work: June 3, 2019
– Mission: participate in a series of web projects
– Computer science
1st cycle (baccalaureate, certificate, microprogram)
– Students at the end of the cycle
– New graduates
Depending on experience.
Depending on experience
Send your CV et cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org